Camp Pendleton

Outlaws Justice

Reaction score
www.totalcontroltraining.net
I am in Sunny Southern California! Flew in Yesterday to help Lee Parks Set up and Teach Total Control Classes for the Marines here this week. He will be here for a couple weeks but I will only be here for one week then I have to Fly back to New York and back to work. He brought three bikes with him so we would have something to ride. SV650, Honda Hawk GT650 and a CBR600RR. Hope fully we will have a good time and get lots of these guys trained and riding with more skill etc. If anyone is on base drop me a not and maybe we can hook up for a meal while i am here. Always looking to meet members I know from the boards!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm here in San Diego. Would be cool to hook up but I don'r know my exact schedule this week. Could do it today but, "It's gonna be hotter than Bea Arthur in silk underwear!" I'll PM you in a minute.

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm here in o'side, live out side the back gate of Pendleton. you have time for a ride? take a tour of palomar mnt?

let me know,
dave

Outlaws Justice

Reaction score
I'm here in o'side, live out side the back gate of Pendleton. you have time for a ride? take a tour of palomar mnt?

let me know,
dave

Guess I missed everyone, I am back home in New York Now. Those were some very long days. By the time I got done at the end of the days I was pretty much wiped out.

The Camp did a story about the classes, and below is the link.

Taking 'Total Control' of the situation

Jake

Reaction score
Visit site
Ooh-rah! Thanks for your contribution to educating some of our patriotic adrenaline-seeking youth. There are plenty of 'em who have some sense but need a guide to help them channel their energy in a productive manner.

Thank God I didn't own a bike when I was a 19 year-old Marine or I probably wouldn't be writing this post. At that time I was a total knucklehead and just wanted to live fast.

Thanks again :thumbup:

Outlaws Justice

Reaction score
Sorry I missed you. It really was a good time. They are still doing classes there this week, Christine is now there from New York in My Place, Wayne is still there as well as Lee Parks, Dennis, Tracy, Rodger and Pilot. Stop over and say hello to Lee!