bye bye FZ6---- Hello FJR1300

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com

Last edited:
I've had two. a Silver 2004 (hence the user name, ag = silver), and a blue 2005. One of the finest motorcycles ever made, for sure. A bike that just does everything well! Congratulations! :rockon:

Last edited:
Congratulations!!!!!!
That bike is also on my list of future possible bikes, even though I'll try to keep the FZ6 too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the FJR was gonna be the last bike I ever needed. But after 2 years on a new '04 I only put about 6,500 miles on it and sold it. Went to a used FZ1 and was just as comfortable, but on a lighter, more agile bike that cost a fraction of the price.

Congrats. Just started riding myself, but I got an awesome deal for a feejer along with my fz6 so I took the fjr as a bike to step up to and my father has his own fjr (has a tendancy to go balls to the wall and break his) and this one serves as his back up for now. I know it sounds like a cushy life with a spare bike, but it was an awesome deal and I really enjoyed hoping on my fathers fjr from time to time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Picz or it don't exist! ;)
Oh by the way, I have both. :Flip:

IMG_0992___2.jpg

LaPorte_1.jpg

I thought the FJR was gonna be the last bike I ever needed. But after 2 years on a new '04 I only put about 6,500 miles on it and sold it. Went to a used FZ1 and was just as comfortable, but on a lighter, more agile bike that cost a fraction of the price.
Funny, I had an FZ1, sold it and my sole and rode a BMW for awhile, :eek: then got the FJR a couple years (and 41K mi.) ago, I luv the thing!
Now I bought me an FZ6 for dirt ride'in. Giddyup! :cheer:

I've wanted one before I got an FZ6. I love the looks of the new black ones and take off the luggage... those things look sweet! I was looking in to replacing the 6 with an FJR but none for sale that were close enough and fit what I wanted, price and all that. Figured I'd wait but then someone wanted to buy my 6 and I ended up with a different sport touring bike. Still like the FJR's, though. I'd take that over the Honda ST1300 or Kawasaki C14.

Congratulations on your new addition!

I want an FJR as well, but finances don't allow for it right now. The FZ is paid for, so we'll just roll with that for a while. Fertility treatments are EXPENSIVE!

Have you signed in on the FJR Forum? Plenty of good info and good peeps over there, quite a few from your state.

Apologies for thread jacking, but

I want an FJR as well, but finances don't allow for it right now. The FZ is paid for, so we'll just roll with that for a while. Fertility treatments are EXPENSIVE!

It's worth it when they work. These are my 2 medical miracles !!

I loved my FJR. I totaled it with about 76k miles on it and it would still start and move a little bit even after the crash. I went the other direction and got an FZ6 and farkled it out with touring goodies. Just have the seat left to be upgraded :thumbup:

Back