Burnout!!! video link

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
Pretty cool, and a good way to have fun with a ruined tire.

I would like to ask you one thing. Just how far would you have fallen if your hand had slipped off of the brake and the bike had launched out of the parking garage?

I ask because in the video, I saw a bus drive by below you. Be careful!

Fred

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
SWEET That was one nice smokey! Never thought about doing one in a parking garage, nice touch with the patrol car.:bow::bow:

I guess that answers the "will it hold air if I plug it"?

ArmyDocInTraining

Reaction score
Visit site
. Just how far would you have fallen if your hand had slipped off of the brake and the bike had launched out of the parking garage?

I ask because in the video, I saw a bus drive by below you. Be careful!

Fred

There is a fence there Fred. Had I broken through the fence I guess that would be a story and a half fall out on to the Washington DC metro. Thanks for your concern man!

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't approve of such juvenile activity..... however I was smiling the whole time I watched. :D

So Funny !!

Think I would have moved away from the conspicuous black streak however.

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
There is a fence there Fred. Had I broken through the fence I guess that would be a story and a half fall out on to the Washington DC metro. Thanks for your concern man!

So there is. I didn't see it the first time.

So you wouldn't have fallen, but you might have gotten a waffle print pattern on your chest. ;)

Fred

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I was mostly concerned about you making all those cars stink! But I suppose there is adequate ventilation. :squid:

The time for me to replace my tires is quickly approaching. I'll be finishing off my rear in similar fashion put plan on doing some rolling burnouts and rolling donuts. We'll see how it goes....

ArmyDocInTraining

Reaction score
Visit site
The time for me to replace my tires is quickly approaching. I'll be finishing off my rear in similar fashion put plan on doing some rolling burnouts and rolling donuts. We'll see how it goes....

That was my first time tearing up a rear. Maybe next time I'll try the cooler stuff. :squid: Post a video when you do it!!!! :popcorn: