Bumper balls??

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
I keep seeing these huge rubber testicles hanging from the bumpers of pick up trucks. I have to say WTF!! Can anyone elaborate why someone would buy such a thing and hang them on there own car voluntarily? :rolleyes:

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
They are called truck nutz. You ever see a truck that sounds amazing. You know like has enough motor to tow the statute of liberty. Or fast like a ford lighting well that's where the idea came from it a way of saying wow. This truck has ballz. Stupid idea in my opinion. But there ya go

Vertigo

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't seen those in a while, I thought that trend finally died down. I know a few places started making people who had them pay a fine if they were caught.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My truck has a set of balls behind the wheel, it doesn't need some add-on appliance. :eek:

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
The trend has died down here in Virginia...only the guys who have rebel flags in their beds still think bumper balls are cool.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
When we were in the Angeles National Forest this past weekend, I kid you not, there was a truck with blue ones!. :rof:

Last edited:

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
Have you guys not seen any Harley riders with the miniature chrome balls hanging off their rear fender! It's sooooo dumb. I still see quite a few (on trucks and bikes alike) here in Oklahoma. Ugh, rednecks... :eek:

Caboose%20009.jpg

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
When we were in the Angeles National Forest this past weekend, I kid you not, there was a truck with blue ones!. :rof:

Blue ones I've seen multiple times around here.. :rolleyes:

but how is it that todays radio censors raps from dr. dre, which are never really obscene... but its OK when your kid sees these huge blue balls on the freeway and asks you what they are for :spank:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Blue ones I've seen multiple times around here.. :rolleyes:

but how is it that todays radio censors raps from dr. dre, which are never really obscene... but its OK when your kid sees these huge blue balls on the freeway and asks you what they are for :spank:

I knew this thread could get out of hand so....

You could tell the truth. Kids probably already know that they are part of the anatomy of the animal kingdom because they're not hidden on other animals we see every day. Okay...if you're an inner city kid you might ask what a tree is when you see it. :rolleyes:
Or you could say this. "Well Johnny, this is where they keep their cheese cloths when they're drainining the cheese! :rof:

Additionally: Here's a cool project if you like doing stuff in the kitchen. http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/diy-recipe/diy-recipe-homemade-paneer-cheese-057008

Blog+Raw+Milk+Farmer+Cheese+6.jpg

IMG_1189%5B1%5D.jpg

Cheese-making%2B061.jpg

CHEESE%20MAKING.JPG

Last edited:

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
My dad and I pulled in to a local gas stations and parked next to a pickup with a pair of those hanging from the bumper. My dad instinctively knew and told me not to do "anything". He also knew I heard what he said and was going to ignore that piece of advice. My dad walked in and I wrote in the dust on his tailgate, " I LOVE TESTICLES!" all the way across the back!:Flip: