BT016Pro

We might use the tire differently and that's why we like the stickier tire. I wouldn't have the same confidence in the OEM tire. I imagine my next set will be the S-20.

I want to get my own tire changer and balancer! :BLAA:

I think i may ride this way. . .
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8mdq6fzzYM]Aerosmith - Living on the Edge - YouTube[/ame]

All of that continues to hold true! Great tires! Tar Snakes, gravel and bagels seem to be the only time they step out.
I have since pushed it good in some twists and love how they stick. I'm guessing I'm too chicken to use the tire to its ability unless on the track!
The front is holding on well at the 2000 mile mark (bike at 11k) however the back could be down as much as 40% and due to increased commuting - it has a tiny bit of square look to it but I can't feel it on turn in. I'm guessing the rear will be done in single season.

if you ride aggressively, an awesome tire! BT-016 Pro's

To bring the season to a close here is the remainder of the BT-016 Pro after roughly 5,600 miles. $188 shipped for the pair so now its time for something NEW!!!

A picture of her getting shocked with an R1 part shows her worn out shoe through the frame. . . The wear bars are flush and she's pretty slippery when cold and wet! What shall I try next?
View attachment 45657

Metzler z-8 interacts

Good for everything and everything good

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

I just picked up another BT-016 rear. I already have a new front ready to go on because the rear tires wear 2 rears to 1 front. I bought the last set of BT-016 Pros on sale and only wore through the rear. Still maybe a 600-700 miles left on the rear. Not squared off :) The new nano compounds are proving to be more economical for me without sacrificing great road performance in the turns. If they're better economically now and still sticking. I'll stick with them. If I was doing more long distance touring/commuting I might use a different tire but for now.....

Back