Bridgestone S20

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys and gals. while at work yesterday i stumbled across Bridgstones new hyper sport tyre which is even better than the BT016 - PRO.

This is the only link i can find now.

Bridgestone Bikers Club

I did find one yesterday showing charts and graphs on how much better these are supposed to be!

Thought i would spread the word as i have no seen any one mention them yet.

Thoughts?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up on the S-20.
Took a while for us to get the BT-016-Pro in The US. Europe and Aus. seemed to have them a year or two before we got them. I've always liked Stones!

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea i seen the press and they look damn awesome so thought i would see if any of you guys already seen or hurd about them.

I love bridgestones after how awesome they performed on my R6 i cant go to any other brand now

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Has someone found a decent review of this tyre (so no marketing article :D) or a comparison with the other high(er) end tyres (Michelin, Dunlop, ...)??

Grtz,

Degake

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Has someone found a decent review of this tyre (so no marketing article :D) or a comparison with the other high(er) end tyres (Michelin, Dunlop, ...)??

Grtz,

Degake

I've just seen the marketing stuff. I run the BT-016 Pro. Great tire!

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
My front is absolutely shot and with a 1000+ mile trip coming this summer I def need new rubber, stopped in the shop and they had a bt 16 in my size in stock, may get that put on Saturday. Bt 20 sounds good though, wonder when it would hit shelves in USA...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My front is absolutely shot and with a 1000+ mile trip coming this summer I def need new rubber, stopped in the shop and they had a bt 16 in my size in stock, may get that put on Saturday. Bt 20 sounds good though, wonder when it would hit shelves in USA...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

S20 BT-20 are long gone :D

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
i did find a comparison page again the BT016 pro, but since am unable to find the page.

I have not yet seen any private reviews as they are very new over here in the UK from what i can gather.

Shal see if i can dig up any more information

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
These tyres have not arrived in Australia as yet.....Mikey (Ozzieboy) was looking to get a set this week, and made enquiries....most of the Tyre shops didnt even know that they existed!!!

My Guess is that Bridgestone will hold off supplying them, until they have got rid of most of their BT016 Pro's, so they dont have to discount the 016's.

:thumbup:

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
Very true, well deponds on the cost difference between these and the BT016 Pro. Looking at UK prices for buying and fitting seems to be quite steep. probably due to how new they are. I am due for some new rubber in a couple of weeks so i will enquire on prices between the both and post up when i find out