• go bare tank

Votes: 28 84.8%

• Total voters

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got the chopper tank and seat back today from my upholstery guy.I told him I wanted the tank wrapped in leather,and wanted it removable.I gave him free reign over the design.this is what he did...should I leave it on,or have him make another,or just go bare tank with it..I'm on the fence with this one.it's different from anything i've ever seen.what do ya'll think?

Last edited:

08-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the chopper tank and seat back today from my upholstery guy.I told him I wanted the tank wrapped in leather,and wanted it removable.I gave him free reign over the design.this is what he did...should I leave it on,or have him make another,or just go bare tank with it..I'm on the fence with this one.it's different from anything i've ever seen.what do ya'll think?

I personally like it without. IMO the bare tank really works with the bike but it's your baby so only your oppinion really counts.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
In the question, "Bra or no bra?" there is only one answer... Do you really have to ask?

Now, as far as the tank cover goes I'd go without. ;)

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I personally like it without. IMO the bare tank really works with the bike but it's your baby so only your oppinion really counts.

I like it bare tank myself.maybe a G-string bra down the center would look better?

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the look of it covered, but I dont like the bra he made. It just seems likthere is too much extra leather up in the front of the tank IMO

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh yeah, I can see that now. It is definately interesting but I still lake the bare tank.
that's how i feel about it to.it's different but not my style...it's coming back off!!!:D unless you think I might get a point in a bike show for it?????

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My 9 year old daughter told me it look's like a Doggy jacket.....(you know pet clothes)..:rof::rof::beer::iconbeer:

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
I think it is cool...like having a matching jacket(tank) and pants(seat) for your bike. I think you should run it without,but bring the tank jacket with you...throw it on for fun once and a while. I bet you will get a few laughs out of people....

Seat looks awesome too.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think it is cool...like having a matching jacket(tank) and pants(seat) for your bike. I think you should run it without,but bring the tank jacket with you...throw it on for fun once and a while. I bet you will get a few laughs out of people....

Seat looks awesome too.
That is an excellent idea!!!!!!:D