Boot suggestions?

ReblTeen84

Übernerd
Reaction score
Visit site
Am getting SIDI vertigo Air boots in a month or two. I looked and looked, and decided on these boots. I have seen them in person, and they look so much better, than a picture. They may be a little expensive $300 but worh every penny.

Sidi is the way to go. Crash tested, Steve approved. "Still wearing them too."

Just picked these up at New Enough.com on closeout for $215.00. Don't know how many sizes are still available, but closeout is just on the black and white colors.

3355659996_c73a09312b.jpg

^+1
I've got the same boots. Had them for years. Keep them like new with a little saddle soap and mink oil. While I like some of the benefits of the more "racer" style boots, particularly harder bits around the ankles, these are comfortable and afford a reasonable amount of protection.

If I were in the market for new boots, the combat lite from Aerostich would be on the list. They're made by Sidi.

Last edited:
I just bought a pair of Joe Rocket Big bang boots. None of the shops near me had them so I had no choice but to buy them online and hope for the best. But after trying them on they feel awkward and downright painful. It's a shame because they look like the would be a decent pair of riding boots that you could actually walk in.

Back