Boneman needs help finding a certain forum user

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Boneman needs help finding a certain forum user (Tim)

Well I feel like a bit of a twat posting this, but I need some assistance.

I had a fellow FZ6er by the name of Tim (forgot your last name) email me back and forth and offered to setup some free web hosting from me to setup my new (and soon to be imporoved) web site of www.bonemanfz6.com.

Here is the problem....I had all the corrispondance, hosting and login info saved in my email. Well my C drive took a dump last month that is non recoverable and I've now lost all that info! I know Tim recently became an FZ6 Forum member. All our corrispondance was over email and not PM's.

TIM, if you are out there I need your help!!!

Could you please reply to this post or send me a PM with the hosting info and your contact info again.

I apologize and feel like a total idiot.

Thanks

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm wondering if you have web access to your mail account through your service provider. Possibly the mail is still on the server? I have web access but set my mail client to rid the server of mail after about 2 days so it doesn't load up...Just a thought...Good luck.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm pumped to hear you're doing a new website, Dave, as your other one is BY FAR the best FZ6 owner website out there! I've always worried that you'd move on from the FZ and the website would disappear and I'd be lost trying to do a mod...lol. Glad to hear it's gonna be around in an even better version soon! :rockon:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
I'm pumped to hear you're doing a new website, Dave, as your other one is BY FAR the best FZ6 owner website out there! I've always worried that you'd move on from the FZ and the website would disappear and I'd be lost trying to do a mod...lol. Glad to hear it's gonna be around in an even better version soon! :rockon:

Thanks man! Always great to hear that I have "fans" out there!

The new site is coming together and looking awesome! New layout, more pics and more info! I hope to have it up by the end of April.

BTW, Tim did manage to find me and everything is good to go!

I will update the forum when it's up and ready!

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
While I'm a bit late to be of much help, I figured I'd post anyways for future reference....

Try running a WHOIS search on your domain name. In a lot of cases it will list the contact info of the person who registered the domain as well as the webmaster. While I don't see anyone named Tim, there is contact info for another guy named Steve (since it has personal contact info I won't post the whole thing here). Anyways, just wanted to post this in case anyone else ever has a similar problem....isn't the intertubes fun?

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/

Tim77

FZ6 in Connecticut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Boneman needs help finding a certain forum user (Tim)

Email sent... Lemme know if I can do anything else.

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com

I too like how boneman detailed his mods. I have some info on my FZ6 page, but it's just thrown together in no order:

http://jrevans.fbody.com/fz6/

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
jrevans, I've actually used your site for reference too, when it came to doing my R6 fork mod. Thanks to you too!

I'm thinking about trying out that link Jim posted about the free page hosting. I'd like to be able to share some of my FZ6 experiences with everyone else.