Biketoberfest - Daytona

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, the Biketoberfest is this weekend in Daytona. A group of us are meeting at the Wing house by the speedway around 11:30 am. I'll be leaving WPB around 8:00 am. Drop a line if any of you are planning to be there...

Cheers!

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm planing to go there tomorrow (unless asked last minute to come to the office tomorrow - overtime) and Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
How did you like the super t, i love those bikes and my local dealer just got one in

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

I indeed liked it. It would be nice to ride it also offroad...

It is a toll bike (I'm 5'9"), indeed comfortable to ride and it feels completely different than the FZ6

Last edited:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
More test rides today (pictures to come):
Yamaha: FJR, R6 & FZ1
Can Am - Spyder: RS & RT
Additionally, I was able to ride early morning one of our visiting friend's bike (Suzuki GXR600).

Spotted 2 FZ6s:
1 in the morning, parked nearby mine - between the vendors and the test ride area by the speedway.
1 in the afternoon heading west on the main street bridge.

We decided biketoberfest would be a better opportunity to take a peak around main street (we were with a friend visiting from Virginia) imagining it would not be as crowded as bike week. Well, the congestion was massive and it got worse towards sunset.

Overall I had a great time, with my short experience riding bikes I had a blast test riding different models.

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
More pictures...
There is a maximum of 6 attachments using Tapatalk!!!!!

Hey, were you riding on I95 going North Saturday am? 3 of us on the 6R forum drove together up there and we pass a blue FZ6... I beep you and kind of wage to joint us... Yammy thing! Was it you?

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, were you riding on I95 going North Saturday am? 3 of us on the 6R forum drove together up there and we pass a blue FZ6... I beep you and kind of wage to joint us... Yammy thing! Was it you?

I don't recall!!!!

Indeed I was riding on I95 north in the morning in a group of 4 bikes:
Black V Star
Black GSX650F
My blue FZ6
White GSXR600