Biker Rearended (Pics yo)

jlsmith411

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey check this out. This is a pic my friend took at work when he went on a call.

The biker got rear ended and actually held onto the bike and was not seriously injured. Amazing.... Ignore the white blotches. I added them to remove any incriminating evidence. (Picture policy and what not at work....)

bikerearended.jpg

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
A reason why I always check my mirrors at red lights or whenvever I slow down.

How fast can you react to a vehicle even if you had the maximum time possible to move? Im not being a smart ass but a lot of people say they can move out of the way if a vehicle is about to rearend them...I just don't see how this is possible. :confused:

Rocky529

Reaction score
Visit site
How fast can you react to a vehicle even if you had the maximum time possible to move? Im not being a smart ass but a lot of people say they can move out of the way if a vehicle is about to rearend them...I just don't see how this is possible. :confused:
It won't always work, but it can't hurt to atleast take some of the impact away by moving forward.. if there is any impact.

Even if the car is creeping real slow and not knowing it, you can move forward and go next to the car infront of you. It just makes me feel better when I look in the mirror and see the car slowing down... a car coming in at 30 MPH oblivious to everything is a different story though. Just another step a rider can take, and it definitely falls under the "don't trust anyone" rule.

GodSpeedLuc

Reaction score
Visit site
if i saw that coming in my mirrors, i would have dropped the bike and ran! tho these things are pretty instant so the best solution would have been to pull out of the view given the chance. glad to hear the biker was ok.