Bike Weight.

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
This might be a stupid question. Just out of curiosity. Do we have a table of weight for stock bike parts? S1, S2, Naked.

Example;
a. Center stand
b. passenger footpegs
c. Stock seat
d. rear fender
e. front fairing
f. Turn signals
g. Stock bars
h. Rear sets

Etc.....

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This isn't an answer, but did you know that the stock exhaust system is considerably heavy. If anyone is looking to reduce weight off the bike, they should start there.

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
Yerp +1 on that - I think my stock exhaust weighed 28lbs -- and my scorps weigh 12 i believe it was

substantial difference - sorry tho no answer from me...what parts were you looking at trying to find the weight? Depending on what it is, maybe check out amazon, ebay, or an online motorsport store. Many times they will tell you the weight of the item they're selling. So if you're looking for the weight of a specific item - maybe you can check one of those sites out and you may be surprised at the info in some of the listings.

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
Yerp +1 on that - I think my stock exhaust weighed 28lbs -- and my scorps weigh 12 i believe it was

substantial difference - sorry tho no answer from me...what parts were you looking at trying to find the weight? Depending on what it is, maybe check out amazon, ebay, or an online motorsport store. Many times they will tell you the weight of the item they're selling. So if you're looking for the weight of a specific item - maybe you can check one of those sites out and you may be surprised at the info in some of the listings.

Nothing in particular. I just was wondering if there was a table.:thumbup: