big feet - need boots

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
hey all.

I have reasonably big feet and need new boots.
The Brand/model that is currently falling off my feet are not made any-more and besides I would like something better.

I have looked into Alpine stars, Rossi, Dri-rider but they all seem tight across the foot I would imagine sidi's being the same. Yes I know leather will flex after awhile but I don't remember my current boots being that tight ever.

The size I need only seem to be for MX boots. Anyone used them for onroad?
They look great but I am sceptical about flexibility with gear changes.

Anyone had the same problem and found a brand/model that works for you?

I wear a 12/13 and have astars as my winter boots and some icons for summer. The icons are definitely wider if you're looking for something with good air flow

I bought a set of Astar vented boots in size 13.5 and they fit great. They were around $190 shipped.

According to my riding boots im a EU 48.

My Aussie work boots are 12.
My sneakers are EU 47.5

Trying to find a 48 size boot that I can get my foot into is becoming a joke. I will have a look into the boots mentioned tho.

Thanks.

I'm also wearing a EU 48 pair, BMW Airflows.
They're a tad big for me, and iirc they weren't the largest size available. Mine are 5 years old now and in need of replacement, I'll probably buy the same ones again (they are a summer boot).

you guys....48? Big? Really!

I'm 49/50 EU and it's a joke getting boots. Will try and look into Falco - thx for that :)

you guys....48? Big? Really!

I'm 49/50 EU and it's a joke getting boots. Will try and look into Falco - thx for that :)

Most of the boots on the store shelves over here come in a 47 max.

I will be going to the South Aussie store tomorrow to check out the Falco's looks like some of their models do come in 48s.

hey, i have big feet as well which is always awkward for me sometimes :L, but yeah basically i am a size 12 and brought some amazing boots off of amazon for £59.99, they where Nitro super bike boots, black.

they suite me perfectly, takes a while to get used to them a loosen them up but all in all there a good buy from my perspective :)

Back