Best riding/pump up song to listen to

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i honestly listen to micheal jackson songs like beat it, thriller, billie jean lol

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
anything off of the Hybrid Theory or Meteora albums, by Linkin Park

Fly From the Inside - Shinedown

Burnin' For You - Blue Oyster Cult

Oh Yeah, and Down the Drain - Chickenfoot

Now is the Time - Crystal Method

Black Betty - Spiderbait (not the original i know but this is a harder driving version)

Man on a Mission - Van Halen

usually i ride with the intent to clear my head and just get away for a while so i dont listen to anything but these are my "spirited riding/driving" songs or if im traveling home for the holiday(s) they're my "making time" songs.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site

Oh yes I'm a HUGE LP fan and they are the only ban I actually still buy CDs of. And unlike a lot of people I love the new direction there taking and loved a1000 suns. The only vocalist I can think of better than Chester is mike Patton, if you've never herd of him then look him up. He has had tons of bands an side projects faith no more, mr bungles (very wierd), fantomas, tomahawk, and peeping Tom to name a few.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nothing !! gets me more pumped than this :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgZcsxWlOeU&feature=related]Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls HD 1280 X 720 Seoul Korea 2006 - Live - YouTube[/ame]

RCPMg33k

Squid
Reaction score
www.azpeacemakers.com
Alright...I'll concede Pantera as well. And a few select Metallica albums...Kill Em' All, Ride The Lightning, ...And Justice For All...I'd say Master Of Puppets too, but then I get sad about Cliff Burton. Not that Newstead wasn't friggin AWESOME, but...CLIFF. :(

Anyways...I like a lot of different music for a lot of different reasons. An i can ride to most of it. Hell I've even listened to Yanni on a ride once. Don't hate. :BLAA::rockon:

:ban:

RCPMg33k

Squid
Reaction score
www.azpeacemakers.com
Alright...I'll concede Pantera as well. And a few select Metallica albums...Kill Em' All, Ride The Lightning, ...And Justice For All...I'd say Master Of Puppets too, but then I get sad about Cliff Burton. Not that Newstead wasn't friggin AWESOME, but...CLIFF. :(

Anyways...I like a lot of different music for a lot of different reasons. An i can ride to most of it. Hell I've even listened to Yanni on a ride once. Don't hate. :BLAA::rockon:

:ban:
And yes. I just did that. I put Pantera and Metallica in the same mother loving post as YANNI!

Muahahahahahahahahah!

jdodge963

Reaction score
Visit site

Fly From the Inside - Shinedown

Burnin' For You - Blue Oyster Cult

Oh Yeah, and Down the Drain - Chickenfoot

Now is the Time - Crystal Method

Black Betty - Spiderbait (not the original i know but this is a harder driving version)

Man on a Mission - Van Halen

usually i ride with the intent to clear my head and just get away for a while so i dont listen to anything but these are my "spirited riding/driving" songs or if im traveling home for the holiday(s) they're my "making time" songs.
All of these are great bands/songs

OldeDude

What, No Knobbies?
Reaction score
Visit site
I've always liked instrumentals for driving/riding tunes. All time favorites would be:

Jessica - Allman Brothers Band
Peace Pipe - Gary Hoey

You could put either one of those on "repeat" and go for hours. Of course I have a nice 60 tune mix of all instrumentals that I listen to a lot too.