Best helmet for people who wear glasses...

Yamma~Tiger

Reaction score
Visit site
My RF-1000 does the job pretty well. Also there are different size cheek pads so you can adjust it for the best fit for you. And If you know the correct size you need they can be bought on ebay for about $175 new. I got an XL and it fits perfect. Just go into any cycle story that sells gear, most of them do, try on that fits and then get it off ebay. Look for the ones that have a "make offer" option. start around $100 to $120. they will start negoaiting with you. If they want too much DON'T despair, and DON'T break. there are many others.

This is the one I got. paid 178 shipped.

Shoei RF-1000 Camino Helmet - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

stealthyman

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got an HJC FS-15 helmet that works okay with glasses. I have to take my glasses off first when putting the helmet on or taking it off. I put my glasses on and take them off from the front with the visor raised. But once they are on, I'm good to go.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For me, it was a trip to the eye glasses store with my preferred helmet and figure out what glasses fit my helmet instead. I found that a pair with rigid straight bows works best and slide on and off with the helmet on without fail. I settled on the Oakley Jackknife 4.0 frames. Love these!!!

OakleyJackKnifePolisedBlackLarge.jpg

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Glasses and the Icon Threshold. As others have pointed out, the straight ear frames make it even easier. Helmet could be a bit cooler on the 90F+ days but I like it.

grocery thrower

Beer Head
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a scorpion, like others I have to put my glasses on after I put the helmet on due to the tight fit..which one wants..my glasses never move, its been 24 days here in Tulsa OK of 100+ temps, I do sweat, however my glasses never move, I use a smoked shield day or night, believe it or not the shield I got from my dealer allows me to see great at night, so I never have to change glasses.

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
For me, it was a trip to the eye glasses store with my preferred helmet and figure out what glasses fit my helmet instead. I found that a pair with rigid straight bows works best and slide on and off with the helmet on without fail. I settled on the Oakley Jackknife 4.0 frames. Love these!!!

OakleyJackKnifePolisedBlackLarge.jpg

I was looking at those the other day when I was at the I doctors getting my sons eye checked. I have nike's older model, similar to those.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk