Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well, after all the bashing you guys did to this poor CBR i will not share my winter mods...

JK, that thing must have taken a long time and a lot of effort, but what's the use on an old as dirt bike? at least "Pimp" a decent bike to start with.

That is not my cup of tea though

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well, after all the bashing you guys did to this poor CBR i will not share my winter mods...

JK, that thing must have taken a long time and a lot of effort, but what's the use on an old as dirt bike? at least \"Pimp\" a decent bike to start with.

That is not my cup of tea though

I have a funny feeling this set of stylish mods is going on 8+ years old. Reason being if this guy worked for us during the Tech Boom of 99 and 00 he had stupid money to spend, and this bike is so stupid that it must have been built with stupid money. That and some of the mods are old, like the D&D exhaust.

timbo

Reaction score
Visit site
It may be ugly but I give it up to someone (maybe not the owner) for putting the time and detail into it.

Yeah, I think it was painted by Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem....Looked better on the Studebaker though.

46.jpg

Can you picture that...

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
timbo - The luker out of left field has a zinger! Classic! :rof:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a funny feeling this set of stylish mods is going on 8+ years old. Reason being if this guy worked for us during the Tech Boom of 99 and 00 he had stupid money to spend, and this bike is so stupid that it must have been built with stupid money. That and some of the mods are old, like the D&D exhaust.

you didn't happen to glance at how many mile did you? if i had an 8 year old bike in TX it would gave close to 200,000 miles on it i figure...

and i still know some people that love D&D for some reason...

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
Somebody loves that bike.

But it isn't me.

Here's my guess on the three switches.

1. Blue Neon

2. Yellow Neon

3. Vibe-Rider

P.S. Tell him that he's parked illegally.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
you didn't happen to glance at how many mile did you? if i had an 8 year old bike in TX it would gave close to 200,000 miles on it i figure...

and i still know some people that love D&D for some reason...

29,000 and change. Not sure how much this guy rides.

The D&D on this thing is LOUD!!!! I will admit is sounds great, very deep sound, mean. Matches the demon I suppose. :rolleyes:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
if the yellow was more of a dandelion yellow and it wasnt as noisy with all the green bits that could have worked. i dont mind the blue bits it gives it a "hot wheels" kindof a feel to it.

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
I saw this bike today! The rider was crossing the bridge at Parmer and I-35.

No safety gear whatsoever. The rider was dressed in his business casual best. I guess nothing goes with a streetfighter like a button down shirt with a starched collar.

The exhaust sounded bad. Not cool loud, just rusted out Honda Accord exhaust loud.

I was not impressed.

kustom17

Reaction score
Visit site
I just keep thinking about if he had walked up on you while taking the pictures......

would you have played if off like and told him you were taking the pictures cause you thought the bike was cool...

or just flat said " man the people on my bike forum are going to get a kick out of this vomit rocket"

oh man... that bike smells

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw this bike today! The rider was crossing the bridge at Parmer and I-35.

No safety gear whatsoever. The rider was dressed in his business casual best. I guess nothing goes with a streetfighter like a button down shirt with a starched collar.

The exhaust sounded bad. Not cool loud, just rusted out Honda Accord exhaust loud.

I was not impressed.

It's even worse in person isn't it?