Bar End Turn Signals

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
If I had them primary until I could afford the full fairings. One of my signal brackets was broken when I got the bike. That is, the plastic part of the fairing that holds the bracket is broken. These are very expensive though, and I was basically just interested in peoples opinions. Also, it might give some of the naked bikes an alternative for signals.

antijoy

Reaction score
Visit site
Reminds me of the old BMW's...
bmwcafebarend.jpg

antijoy

Reaction score
Visit site
I wouldn't think they're very common, I haven't seen them on the street myself. I think they would have a unique look. Plus the extra visibility is always good. Similar to how many newer vehicals have the extra signals in or by the side mirrors.

I bet they would look cool with the insides blacked out. If the housings can be opened it wouldn't be too hard to black out the circuit board and LED bodies.

Last edited:

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
those look very good, and they also look bright enough, only thing is that the cagers won;t be used to looking for signals there and may miss them.

I do like them as a supplemental signals though, they look awesome.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
those look very good, and they also look bright enough, only thing is that the cagers won;t be used to looking for signals there and may miss them.

I do like them as a supplemental signals though, they look awesome.

That is what I was thinking....... supplemental (good word Reiobard!) :thumbup:

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
I would love some, but the cost right now is a little high for me. I though that the naked bikes would like them instead of putting clamps and lights on the forks. This would be another option. Also, I think they are very clean and go pretty good with the flow of the bike.

I agree, you would have to drill a hole in your bars to run the wires. A small hole in between the clamps should work.

It would definitely give some extra light, especially from the rear.

Jedi

Pillion Boy no more!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
For a super-clean install, I would take off the handlebar switchgear and drill the bars where they mount, then incorporate the indicator wiring into the switchgear looms. Then I'd modify the switchgear to exit the indicator wires in line with the drilled holes. That would look as factory as possible.

Would be a lot of work though in comparison to just drilling the bars between the clamps!

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
For a super-clean install, I would take off the handlebar switchgear and drill the bars where they mount, then incorporate the indicator wiring into the switchgear looms. Then I'd modify the switchgear to exit the indicator wires in line with the drilled holes. That would look as factory as possible.

Would be a lot of work though in comparison to just drilling the bars between the clamps!

It would, but if clean, clean is what you are after, then the work would be worth it.

muzkur

Reaction score
Visit site
How easy to crash it is?
Maybe a slider in engine can hold to bar dont touch the ground?