Awesome new key

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Check out my new key for my bike! I got it from http://www.badasskeys.com\homepage. They sent me the blank so I had the local hardware shop cut it for me FOR FREE! He thought it was a cool key and didnt charge me for the job. I dont know it the pictures do the key justice, the switchblade works great and we will see how it holds up.

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
That is pretty cool.

I've already lost one key, I don't tink I'd trust myself to own a key that expensive.

Though it would be pretty sweet - the "...with real rosewood accents..." key looks almost exactly like the pocket knife I usually carry.

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
What is it like to turn the switch blade key with gloves on? The original key has a flat head, and I guess that is for a purpose. The swich blade has an almost cylindrical shape, so I wonder if it is difficult to turn the key with gloves on...

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What is it like to turn the switch blade key with gloves on? The original key has a flat head, and I guess that is for a purpose. The swich blade has an almost cylindrical shape, so I wonder if it is difficult to turn the key with gloves on...

Just went and tried it with my glove on and it is a little more difficult to turn the key, you have to squeeze pretty good but it's not too hard. the key is a little stiff but will loosen up just like any newly cut key does eventually.
As for the immobilizer, dont got one.

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
nice personalization to add to a bike. Geeze these guys like daggers. I'd prefer to see a billet yamaha logo (idea for someone!) attached to a blank.