Aussie NSW police caught in entrapment operation.

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Reminds of the time of time I was driving back from Yuma late at night.

Had a vehicle chase me down, cut in front of me and brake check me twice down to around 30 mph after he chased probable going over 90 mph to catch up to me so fast.

Fortunately, I remembered that guy had light up a car in front of me a few miles back. I just laughed at the futility of a trying the brake check a motorcycle and turn off at the off ramp and waited a while before going back on.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
I had a cop doing that to me coming over Snoqualmie Pass in Washington. I was going about 15 over, he got in front of me, brake checked me, then got off the exit-ramp, which I noticed he sped up rather than snowing. I kept going slow, and by the time I came down to the other side he was right back behind me.

It was in my car, not as exciting as a motorcycle.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not surprised by ANYTHING the NSW or VIC highway patrol would do :spank: :spank: :shakehead: :shakehead:

You should hear the stories I could tell you about the way they conduct themselves around heavy vehicles but that just starts a tit for tat argument & we dont want that :(

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Reminds of the time of time I was driving back from Yuma late at night.

Had a vehicle chase me down, cut in front of me and brake check me twice down to around 30 mph after he chased probable going over 90 mph to catch up to me so fast.

Fortunately, I remembered that guy had light up a car in front of me a few miles back. I just laughed at the futility of a trying the brake check a motorcycle and turn off at the off ramp and waited a while before going back on.
This is when your Go-+Pro really comes into its own.
Nelly