[AUS] PC3, ASVs, Healer, 48T new

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If anyone can show me where to buy different colour adjusters at a decent price, I could take these.

The only place I know is actually ASV themselves. When I ordered mine, they said I could always just call them to get new adjusters if I felt like switching colors. Don't know on specific price, she used the word "marginal" to describe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
The only place I know is actually ASV themselves. When I ordered mine, they said I could always just call them to get new adjusters if I felt like switching colors. Don't know on specific price, she used the word "marginal" to describe it.

They're the only place I could find too. $40- plus postage (total approx $60) to Aus is more than I want to spend.

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Agreed; seems way too much.

Sorry, she definitely suggested a price that was modest at best. Wish I had gotten it all in writing. Let us know if you find a more affordable source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Tell you what Sith, I will be ordering new ASVs for my new Street Triple in a week or so. If you can wait, I'd be happy to order them with whichever colour adjuster you're after, then will swap them with the red ones as I'm happy with them.

Let me know what you think, could be a win-win for us.