AT&T to buy T-mobile

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
A friend of mine is a rep for tmobile and told me that at&t will honor current tmobile plans. So for me this is a good deal, since I have over a year and half left on my contract. This also, means better coverage

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
What AT&T-T-Mobile deal could mean for customers | KATU.com - Portland News, Sports, Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland, Oregon - Portland, Oregon | Business

This the latest news that I found, looks like I will be able to keep my unlimited data plan, I hope they let me keep my discount on my bill!

Just like the cingular merger, you can keep what you have until you need a new phone. Then you must get on one of the pricey att plans. Likely you will have to renegotiate your discount too.

I spent 5 years in wireless before the bike shop.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using tapatalk.

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't want to give up my unlimited data plan that I pay $25 for, and my famly plan gives me 3 phones at $5, unlimited nights and weekends and text. So we will see what happens in the future.

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
I work for AT&T, and I just heard about this the other day. Haha, Should be interesting, but I know that the T-Mob plans will be honored until it's time to upgrade, and then most likely will have to switch. As far as the data plans are concerned, even with un upgrade they might be grandfathered into keeping unlimited. It would probably have to be switched to the $30 unl, but it's still unlimited. haha