Apples and Oranges

He used to bend his elbows with teh FZ6 so I wouldn't expect him or any other good (aggressive) fz6 rider. its no big deal for me going to work or a few hours in the twists but doing long hauls in straight lines, i couldn't even imagine them to be honest. if i'm tired from work, i struggle just to go home.

He used to bend his elbows with teh FZ6 so I wouldn't expect him or any other good (aggressive) fz6 rider. its no big deal for me going to work or a few hours in the twists but doing long hauls in straight lines, i couldn't even imagine them to be honest. if i'm tired from work, i struggle just to go home.

I've sat on it a few times and I just couldn't imagine riding that thing. You're naturally laying on the tank and well, being a woman, two things get in the way :rolleyes: and is uncomfortable.

I don't think I would ever buy a full on sportbike just because of that.

Do you get arm pump?

I've sat on it a few times and I just couldn't imagine riding that thing. You're naturally laying on the tank and well, being a woman, two things get in the way :rolleyes: and is uncomfortable.

I don't think I would ever buy a full on sportbike just because of that.

Do you get arm pump?

arm pump? yeah, sometimes i'm not so popular with the ladies :eek:

you make it sound sexxxay though...grrlz on bikez and things in between :rockon:

Well... I havent got less than 38mpg with mine, and I haven't done a "Highway only" ride yet. I did however take it for a little ride the other day and found only one "pain"... It seems my right leg gets a cramping type pain in it, probably could be fixed with some adjustable rearsets to move the pegs back some(I am 6'3")... I sat on the FZ the other day for the first time in a month, feels like a dirt bike compared to the CBR... cant say I miss it.

NewHouse001.jpg
They dont make these anymore do they? Whats the last year? Just curious ^_^

If you are considering a commuter type bike and loved your Ninja 500 check out the Ninja 650. It is light, small, and has an upright seating position with better wind protection than the SV. Engine is a tad worse than the SV, but is good for commuting and should get you better fuel mileage than the FZ used to.

i am thinkin i am gonna pick up a second bike for fun as well. and keep my FZ. i just got back from a 100 mile ride, just for fun. had no destination, just went out for a ride. purveyed my whole area (greater seattle area) and im not one bit sore, im actually ready for another 100 miles. i think im gonna wait till the 2009 KTM RC8 comes out next year and try to pick one up, but since there quite limited production, i think its more likely a 2009 cbr 1000rr is in the future :rockon:

Back