anyone with an 08 with touring windscreen?

I have an 08 and I bought the Puig racing screen. It's about an inch and a half taller than the stock windscreen and it deflects a lot more wind off of you than you would think. It doesn't deflect all the wind off, but it is a lot better than stock. I'm totally happy with it. IMO, I think the touring screen is a little too tall.

07 with touring windscreen. I am 5'8' and it works very well for me. I commute 90 miles each way and my only problem is my sore butt. Get one you won't be sorry.

hey im 5'8" and i wanted to know if i buy a touring windscreen if it will block a lot more wind?

I would suggest typing touring windscreen into the search box and you'll see that this has been discussed intensively in the past, hope you find what you're looking for (it's also a matter of personal preference).

07 with touring windscreen. I am 5'8' and it works very well for me. I commute 90 miles each way and my only problem is my sore butt. Get one you won't be sorry.

I think it cuts out a lot of general wind but it forces more wind onto my helmet, creating more noise (I'm almost 6').

Last edited:
I have an '07 with the Puig touring screen. I did notice a difference in the air flow after installing the new screen. I'm 6'1 and the wind was hitting me just below the helmet with the stock screen. It now just barely hits the top of my helmet. I notice it more on colder mornings when I ride to work. My neck stays warmer now.

Back