Anyone used these for their pod mod lights?

The beauty of using the r1 sockets is that they fit perfectly into the hole, once you drill it out. After that, there are a lot of options of led bulbs you can pick from.

I think this one you listed would require some creativity on how to install. I just did my pod light mod and it was a 15 min job with the r1 socket.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

The beauty of using the r1 sockets is that they fit perfectly into the hole, once you drill it out. After that, there are a lot of options of led bulbs you can pick from.

I think this one you listed would require some creativity on how to install. I just did my pod light mod and it was a 15 min job with the r1 socket.

where did you get the R1 sockets :p

Google the yamaha part # 5PW-84312-00-00 for lots of options on where to buy.

I bought it from ronayers.com because I had bought from them before and their prices are pretty good.

Alrighty, i guess ill just do what everyone else does... haha
Makes sense though. thanks

Back