anyone running pirelli angel st yet?

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
Any feedback? I know there are other great tires out there, please not in this thread. Want to put on for my spring ride in the southeast. Good prices on them right now.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
I just spent about an hour tonight researching them after reading a similar post about them. They do seem to have some good reviews but I am a bit concerned with the marketing hype with the whole angel / demon thing. I am not saying its not a good tire just don't like being distracted with this unimportant gimmiky sideshow. Just my $.02.

thulst

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was asked to test drive the Angels for my dealer when these tires were introduced. I've done 11.000 km till just before years end. Everybody was amazed how they still looked like. As if they are brand new. I am up for another 10 or 15000 km without any problem as far as they look like now.

The only problem is that they feel slippery on the dry and in rain. Therefore I changed them to the Corsa 3 during wintertime. They give me more confidence.

So, as far as for durability of the Angels nothing but admiration. As for confidence I give 6 out of 10.

I keep the Angels in storage for when the better weather arrives again. Until then the Corsa's help me out.

04efi

Reaction score
Visit site
Might be my next tire I buy. I dont hit curvy roads very much because there isn't any out here. But for long rides ect.. they seem great.