Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, we know it wasn't me now... :D

Another great feature of the FZ1.... single CAN = cheaper mod! :rockon:

Texperkin

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah. The way the bids are stacking up I don't think it will be a sparkling bargain by the time it finishes. Some lucky punter will be happy though!

0102jack

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there, i am a proud owner of a 06 fz6s but shortly be a fz6n, anyway to the exhaust i seached locally & overseas & found USA to be the cheapest by far, I bought a set of scorpion pipes the hole kit & instruction , and delived to my door in Melbourne Australia for under $600 brand new, just bolt on & ride away , sounds awsome but loud, thanks jack:

Last edited:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there, i am a proud owner of a 06 fz6s but shortly be a fz6n, anyway to the exhaust i seached locally & overseas & found USA to be the cheapest by far, I bought a set of scorpion pipes the hole kit & instruction , and delived to my door in Melbourne Australia for under $600 brand new, just bolt on & ride away , sounds awsome but loud, thanks jack:
Same here - who did you buy yours from?

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey 0102jack I am looking at getting an exaust where did you get yours from sounds like a deal to good to refuse.
Hey Bazza

I bought mine from HobartCycles on eBAY. Dan did a fantastic deal for me - way cheaper than anything I could have bought in Oz.