Anyone interested in a Mt. Baker run on 7/11

chimneydoc

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone interested in a run to the top of Mt. Baker on 7/11 ? We could have two rally points for those who live in Wa. and those who live in B.C. There is no place to eat at the top but plenty on the way up with lots of twisties. :cheer:

Doc

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck dude! its hard to get people together for a ride on this site. for me, my off days clash with the rest of the normal world so weekends are rare for me. When I post my rides, I put them up on this site and pnwriders.com. This past mt. st. helens run we did included two from the pnw site one from this site and two of my buddies. Try posting on the pnwriders.com site. Be specific in your post, let them know your pace and what kind of riders you want and dont want to attend or else you will end up with some squids who do 100 plus everywhere. If you do this, I'm sure you will get a ride going. and one more thing, People on the pnw site for some reason dont like to post and let you know that they are coming, they just show up, sometimes late. Just fyi. hope you have a good ride.