Anyone have a vanity plate??

It's just another kind of mod, really. I think anything that makes cagers notice bikes is good for the sport. It was 68 bucks and it's PERMANENT!!

Last edited:
Exhaust6.jpg

I have vanity tags on all my vehicles because it's only $10 per year in my state.

On the FZ6: SWAMPR (I grew up in southern Louisiana on the bayou...)

On the truck: JAYHEM (I go by "Jay" and the truck is always finding mayhem!)

On my sport car VATECH (My alma mater)

On my econo car 3X UR MPG (Because it gets 46 mpg highway!)

I have vanity tags on all my vehicles because it's only $10 per year in my state.

On the FZ6: SWAMPR (I grew up in southern Louisiana on the bayou...)

On the truck: JAYHEM (I go by "Jay" and the truck is always finding mayhem!)

On my sport car VATECH (My alma mater)

On my econo car 3X UR MPG (Because it gets 46 mpg highway!)

wow u forgot your touring bike and cross bike and jeep :)

I like the individuality and uniqueness of them.
I don't know if the are available in the Republic of Ireland?

Urban legend has it that the great entertainer Max Bigraves ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Bygraves) had the registration number MB 1.
Mercedes Benz allegedly offered him £1,000000 for it in the mid 70's.
In the UK the numbers are unique and not duplicated.
Nelly

Last edited:
I got one recently. I lost my other one or someone took it, I'm not sure. Either way I needed a new plate and thought why not...

This time I've got security screws in with a bit of JBWeld to make sure they don't wiggle out. :thumbup:

Here's my other plates from over the years:

E BICI - I managed a bicycle shop at the time and sold Bianchi. "E Bici" was their moto at the time.

CSU RAM - This was on my Dodge Ram (what a ****ty truck BTW). I graduated from Colorado State University and this was a poke back at all of the UT and TAM dorks here in Austin.

Tschus - This was on my '87 Porsche Targa, and then my '02 Porsche Carrera. It's German (Bavarian) for "later", or "See ya!"

View attachment 37057

Back