Anyone buy from these guys?

Tuffy1982

Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought some heated gloves for the wife from mobilewarming.com and two days later I can't seem to find their website and they aren't answering emails. I got the gloves (at least) but in case of returns i might be hosed, so just curious if anyone else has bought from them. These guys are different from the warming store just FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I looked them up and when I clicked on the link I received this in my browser:

Your connection is not secure

The owner of mobilewarming.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

See if you can find a phone number to contact them. Maybe there site was compromised?

Tuffy1982

Reaction score
Visit site
I looked them up and when I clicked on the link I received this in my browser:

Your connection is not secure

The owner of mobilewarming.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

Ya I got something along those lines also, but not on Monday when I bought the gloves.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It could just be an innocent mistake on the company's part, and they might have a properly-configured site up soon.
But, I'd notify your credit card issuer and ask them their recommendation; sad thing is, if your info was compromised it might not show up anywhere today, or tomorrow; could happen weeks or months from now. I always look for either "https:" or a little padlock graphic on the website address before ordering anything. Good luck.

Tuffy1982

Reaction score
Visit site
Website still can't be found, but cc company refunded my money since I couldn't send them back and I kept the gloves cause there's no one to return them too. So all is good I guess.