Anyone buy from MotoDirect (EXL brand)

brad81987

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone every buy from Motodirect?
Buy Motorcycle Helmets, ATV Helmets and Motocross Helmets Direct! Find Full Face Motor Cycle Helmets, Beanie Helmets and...
They carry a lot of EXL brand gear/accessories, i'd never heard of them till I ran across the site. The prices are very good. I'm generally a believer of "you get what you pay for" but i've also had good luck with "cheaper than average" stuff in the past.

I've been looking for a tail bag and gauntlet gloves and they have both at a reasonable price
EXL $99 MOTORCYCLE EXPANDABLE TAIL BAG TOURING LUGGAGE
EXL-GL111 Silver - Premium Leather Motorcycle Armor Racing Gloves

gomd3

Reaction score
Visit site
It's a cheap brand, I sell some of their helmets for my scooter dealership... Cost effective, gets the job done but not the greatest quality stuff in the world. The helmets at least are kinda cheap but they'll hold up to crashes pretty well.

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
I was reading about EXL luggage on the net yesterday. I found some good comments for their tailbag. The build quality is said to be good. There is a guy that has a picture of the tailbag after 2 years of use and it still looks like new.
http://motorcyclebloggers.com/2006/02/06/product-review-exl-mtb45-tail-bag/

On the other side....
Ninja250 Riders Club :: View topic - Gear Review: Kobe Dragon Sport Gloves, EXL Luggage
Ninja250 Riders Club :: View topic - Gear Review: Kobe Dragon Sport Gloves, EXL Luggage