Anybody try Mag Knight Tank Bra?

Have not tried one, but holy crap @ $100! I love my traditional leather tank bra made by Targa.. ~$40.

May have to soon, NOBODY makes one for the kawi Versys.... correction i think TS might, but for $150 and those rubber tank "pads" don't cover where my buttons on my coat will touch the tank... might have to look into these...unless somone would like to drop me a line with a link where theres a cheapish Versys tank bra lol...if not i'll let you know if i get the mag knight.

I've owned a magnetic based tank bag for many years.... the one thing I can tell you is that there is no such thing as a no scratch cover. It may start out that way, but with time you will get fine grit embedded in the fabric. Vibration will act make it act like a random orbit sander.

If you use a tank bag, or a tank cover it is advisable to add a layer of plastic film to the surface first. Anything to keep the surface isolated from the abrasive.

I have a real problem putting anything called a :eek:bra:eek: on my bike.
I got a Baster tank cover from e-bay for 10 quid.

Nelly

I have used it on my FZ6 for about a year now. No scatches, but I do clean underneath it on a regular basis.

Back