Anybody interested in a AzTex 6'x8' with mounts for 2 bikes? - MAKE OFFER

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
***CORRECTION*** It's 5'x8'

I'm considering selling my trailer in order to pick up a 18' flat bed trailer. Anybody in SoCal (or NorCal for that matter) interested? It's a 5'x8' AzTex trailer I picked up in 2003, wiring in the light could be redone and its a $20 kit from Habor Freight. Paid $1200 for this American made trailer before Pepboys, Lowes, and HomeDepot . I've had it configure for two PowerStands chock when I took mine and my buddy's bike to Willow. Currently, configured with one PowerStands chock. I have two unmounted HaulMaster chocks that chaz4fz used for a trackday. Two eye bolts in the rear to provide extra strap points. With the two HaulMaster chocks and the PowerStands chock mounted, you can easily tow two 3 dirtbikes or 2 sport bikes. With just the PowerStands chock mounted, you can piggyback tow two quads with the first quad hanging over the front. Not pictured is a nylon wheeled 1,000 lb trailer jack up front. The floor is bolted and braced 1"x4" wood. If someone makes a reasonable offer, I'll take them up on it. Not in a rush to sell it. See the pics of my trip to Willow Springs Raceway a few years back with my FZ6 and my buddy's 636 loaded.

Last edited: