Any Philly Eagles fans......

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have two words for you Michael Vick :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Where did that performance come from ? That is one of the best individual games i've EVER seen played :thumbup: Glad it wasnt my Pack on the recieving end ;)

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree that Vick is an exceptional QB, even though he is not a good human being, I have loved the Eagles for quite a few years. They have quite a knack for choking at the last second, but they make up for the agony with occasional, wonderful beat-downs like the one we were witness to last week.
I just wish it was Dallas that took that whippin!:BLAA:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I took great pleasure in the mighty Green Bay win against the princess Favre :rof: :rof: That dude should of retired a champion but instead comes back a failure :shakehead:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I took great pleasure in the mighty Green Bay win against the princess Favre :rof: :rof: That dude should of retired a champion but instead comes back a failure :shakehead:

hate it when people do this.

the guy just likes playing football. why does everyone give him so much grief about that?

i play for a flag football team. i play like crap compared to how i used to play. but i have fun and love the game. should i quit too?

favre's just a guy doing something he loves. if he can stretch it out for a couple more years rather than throw the towel in and have to mow the lawn and sit in his garage, why does everyone have to hate on him for that?

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hate it when people do this.

the guy just likes playing football. why does everyone give him so much grief about that?

i play for a flag football team. i play like crap compared to how i used to play. but i have fun and love the game. should i quit too?

favre's just a guy doing something he loves. if he can stretch it out for a couple more years rather than throw the towel in and have to mow the lawn and sit in his garage, why does everyone have to hate on him for that?

Lone im not saying he or you should quit , hell play for ever if you like :D but Brett should really go back & play in a less competitive league instead of being made to look stupid against younger , fitter & more driven players :thumbup:

Some people know when to hang up the boots & some dont till it all goes pear shaped & they are pushed , unfortunately he is headed the way of the later & believe me as a Packers fan it pains me to see one of our heroes go that way :(

As for mowing his lawn , he could always buy an FZ6 , join the forum , leave that crap to his hired help & ride around the country side :BLAA:

Ohh yeah & in the last couple of years you have to admit , he has become a bit of a princess ;)

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
How popular is American football in Australia?
How did you become a Packers fan? Is everyone in Australia a Packers fan? :D
Just curious......

Lone im not saying he or you should quit , hell play for ever if you like :D but Brett should really go back & play in a less competitive league instead of being made to look stupid against younger , fitter & more driven players :thumbup:

Some people know when to hang up the boots & some dont till it all goes pear shaped & they are pushed , unfortunately he is headed the way of the later & believe me as a Packers fan it pains me to see one of our heroes go that way :(

As for mowing his lawn , he could always buy an FZ6 , join the forum , leave that crap to his hired help & ride around the country side :BLAA:

Ohh yeah & in the last couple of years you have to admit , he has become a bit of a princess ;)

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How popular is American football in Australia?
How did you become a Packers fan? Is everyone in Australia a Packers fan? :D
Just curious......

Its not very big over here. Select group of followers. Rugby league, rugby union, soccer and AFL are our ball games of choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I understand what you mean, but the thing is he is not a god to be immortalized. He is a man who just wants to do something he loves. And until they drag him away kicking and screaming he will probably keep pushing to stay on a team. If he were to go play at a lesser league, it wouldnt be the same. The rush, the speed, the intensity and the adrenaline would not be the same.

I for one hope he does whatever makes him happy.

I idolized him as a QB for ages, and still do so don't like seeing him in such bad form either. But let the man have his fun. If he wants to throw the ball let him throw the ball. He has earned it. Who cares who catches the ball or what uniform they're wearing. He should be free to grind away as hard as he can until no team will take him anymore.

I would do the same thing if I were him. Go hard until you're broken. Then get dragged home against your will.