Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
The real torture is to be stuck on the back on some loud,rattletrap Harley all day long---if that is even true. How does somebody get "forced" to ride on a back of a Harley? Come on---the more I think about it, this is a B.S. story. Kidnapping carries a life sentence! I have my doubts....

C-bus Biker

Reaction score
Visit site
The real torture is to be stuck on the back on some loud,rattletrap Harley all day long---if that is even true. How does somebody get "forced" to ride on a back of a Harley? Come on---the more I think about it, this is a B.S. story. Kidnapping carries a life sentence! I have my doubts....

I think most of us (at least, I hope) read this as satire. Funny as hell, but satire. Although I would gladly offer my urine to a PETA protester. :Flip:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

No! No no no! Life sentence or not. Today we make the FZ6 Forum Pact. Someone bugs any of us about our leathers and they get duct taped to the back of an FZ and ride with us all day long! Hahaha! :eek: :Flip: :D