A break in the weather...Gear up Lads

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site
At last the Adelaide weather has given us a day to go Full Leathers on do our thing....Anyone interested????? You know you WANT TO....Lets get out on mass lads....Will check in later to gauge interest....:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
At last the Adelaide weather has given us a day to go Full Leathers on do our thing....Anyone interested????? You know you WANT TO....Lets get out on mass lads....Will check in later to gauge interest....:thumbup:

:don'tknow: I guess I might be in...lol.

Need to stay away from the turbo toy areas though. I'm getting pretty narky lately.:spank::spank::spank:

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My bike is pretty much ready to get back on the road...Gary is changing brake fluid, and bleeding brakes tonight, and Mike is due to have one last go at my recalictrant wiring as well...am planning on riding tomorrow, just cant hail a time as yet....Mystery Pillion will be hanging off the back in her new Leather Jacket & boots too!

Just tell me when your riding boys, and i will be there!

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My bike is pretty much ready to get back on the road...Gary is changing brake fluid, and bleeding brakes tonight, and Mike is due to have one last go at my recalictrant wiring as well...am planning on riding tomorrow, just cant hail a time as yet....Mystery Pillion will be hanging off the back in her new Leather Jacket & boots too!

Just tell me when your riding boys, and i will be there!

Just got off the phone with Gary. I've got visitors coming round so I'll not be able to get that sorted tonight, so I suggested doing it at 9am tomorrow and then go for a ride. His response was to tell Matt and you to meet at his place or plan B and we'll head out for a group ride. Safety in numbers.

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Gary. I've got visitors coming round so I'll not be able to get that sorted tonight, so I suggested doing it at 9am tomorrow and then go for a ride. His response was to tell Matt and you to meet at his place or plan B and we'll head out for a group ride. Safety in numbers.

Cheers
Mike

That suits me.....The later the better, as far as i am concerned...sick of getting 3 hours sleep, then jumping on my bike on Sunday Morning's...it is probably not the best scenario for keeping super aware on our ignorant cager infested roads on Sunday's!

I reckon an 11am start from Gary'sw would suit me best...

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That suits me.....The later the better, as far as i am concerned...sick of getting 3 hours sleep, then jumping on my bike on Sunday Morning's...it is probably not the best scenario for keeping super aware on our ignorant cager infested roads on Sunday's!

I reckon an 11am start from Gary'sw would suit me best...

Cool. I can get there at 10 and do the bizz with the whatsit and be all ready to rock for 11AM:cheer::rockon::thumbup::D.
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool. I can get there at 10 and do the bizz with the whatsit and be all ready to rock for 11AM:cheer::rockon::thumbup::D.
Cheers
Mike

Just spoke to Matt...he will be at Gary's at 11, as i will be too...will let Gary know what is going on!