65' Honda Dream

githianki

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone looking for something to tinker with or restore. 65' Honda Dream. 80% Complete,Runs but smokey on one side. Frame/battery box in good shape. Good bike to start a restore from. Have title. Its even the rare blue under that back paint...lol Askin 600$

P1030071.jpg

flamewulfe

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
No kiddin' about the 69 Honda CB350, we're working on one ourselves! We just got it running, gonna rebuild the engine next as it seems there is gas making its way into the oil . . .

I love the look of the Honda Dream, I too wish you were closer! I would snatch it up in a heartbeat . . . argh!

Last edited:

githianki

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, a 305. Great lil bike. A blast to drive. And gets like 100mpg...lol I kinda dont want to sell it...but I have another one I am doing right now, and just need the space.

githianki

Reaction score
Visit site
no found the pic online and pretty amazed theirs is in such great condition. just posting as a comparision!

Only thing that is missing is the exhaust. I have seen some stupid prices for NOS exhausts for these bikes. I have a second one I am rebuilding too, not restoring at this point, just want a fun around town bike.

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ah man, why does it have to be so far away.:( My cousin just restored a 1967 Honda CB77 SuperHawk. Parts are becoming rare, especially engine internals. That would definitely be a fun project for next winter.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Me too , wonder if Australia Post could handle it for me :D....I wouldnt trust them not to lose it :spank:

Nope, Aust Post cant be trusted...have lost my forks i sent to Solrak twice....still on their way...after 3 months.

Sorry did'nt mean to hijack the thread...

That really is a beautiful bike...would cost a lot more in Australia...

:thumbup:

githianki

Reaction score
Visit site
Ah man, why does it have to be so far away.:( My cousin just restored a 1967 Honda CB77 SuperHawk. Parts are becoming rare, especially engine internals. That would definitely be a fun project for next winter.

A hawk is definately on my list of bikes to get my hands on at some point. Actually allot of the engine parts you can still get NOS or replica....well at least in the states you can.