5000km trough Europe in 8 days

sebag73

Reaction score
Visit site
hello
I moved from Fz6 to Triumph STR :( but share my travel expirience with You.

Guys under Seb@'s pages in My expedition menu under 2014

You can find report from This year 8 days trip trough Swiss/France/Italy/Germany mountains, see side, passes and canyons.

Have fun and ask any question if you want.

best regards seb@

Sir,It looks like you have too much FUN!!
Thanks for the beautiful pictures of your journeys!
Too bad you had to do the "Tail of the Dragon"
In a four wheeler.
I bet it was still fun!
Nice lower fairing on your old Fizzy,:thumbup:
Do you remember who made it?
Love your Triumph!
Your expeditions are my dreams!
I book-marked your page!
So many pictures to drool over!:drool:
:cool:
Rich
Thanks again

Last edited:
This is going to sound odd but I think I crossed paths with you guys somewhere in Switzerland, I remember a white Street Triple and Yamaha Tenere in a group of bikes.
I was parked up at a Shell petrol station on a roundabout and you went past then you pulled into a petrol station a bit further along and we went past.
We had two white Speed Triples, a gixxer, a blue Tiger 1050 and silver CBF1000 on British plates. :)

Here's my pics https://www.flickr.com/photos/urbannivag/sets/72157645279087579/

Last edited:
To Nivag
maybe on route to Passo della Novena, we met few teams from UK, during this trip.

best regards Seb@

Last edited:
hello
I moved from Fz6 to Triumph STR :( but share my travel expirience with You.

Guys under Seb@'s pages in My expedition menu under 2014

You can find report from This year 8 days trip trough Swiss/France/Italy/Germany mountains, see side, passes and canyons.

Have fun and ask any question if you want.

best regards seb@

Sorry Seb but I can't see any pics, is there a link or something, I've seen your pics in the past, but I just can't seem to open them :eek: :confused:

This is going to sound odd but I think I crossed paths with you guys somewhere in Switzerland, I remember a white Street Triple and Yamaha Tenere in a group of bikes.
I was parked up at a Shell petrol station on a roundabout and you went past then you pulled into a petrol station a bit further along and we went past.
We had two white Speed Triples, a gixxer, a blue Tiger 1050 and silver CBF1000 on British plates. :)

Here's my pics https://www.flickr.com/photos/urbannivag/sets/72157645279087579/

Great pics, looking forward to the write up, and of course the places you stayed ;)

Last edited:
Salute to you for undertaking such an awesome challenge and achieving it successfully. Truely inspiring!

Back