50,000 Miles Club

Tonicu

At 81000 kms on the clock, my '05 N keeps running trouble free, only fitted an Öhlin's shock, and what a difference, by the way.
Very very happy with the bike.

Last edited:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
we are not worthy :bow::bow::bow: ;)

I noticed this morning that I'm in the 50,000 mile (or rather the 80,467.2 km's) club :cheer:

I'll take a pic when I'm home.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Here's the pic:

IMG_0055.JPG

I bought the bike new in 2007.

Do I get a membership card or something, or just the honour of adding it to my signature ;)

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Here's the pic:

IMG_0055.JPG

I bought the bike new in 2007.

Do I get a membership card or something, or just the honour of adding it to my signature ;)

You have my respect! Worth more than a card or membership.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Cloggy - LOVE the new signature! Subtle but distinguished. Made me laugh :BLAA: Thanks. Well done you!

mduhon

Just saw this post and thought I should join the club :D Just over 55,000 with a 500 mile ride coming up this weekend

Themadclowns

Always late to the show.... SO here it is. 30k in last year and a half alone. 62k. Hope to be done with that kinda commuting soon :). 0 mechanical probs and still feels like the day i bought it at 18k.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
IMG_0003.JPG

Just turned 100000 (OK KM's) today, all ridden by me :cheer:

Last edited:

drumbum

Count me in! I hit the mark last week or so, would've been a bit earlier if I fixed my speedo healer after the sprocket change ;) Technically only about 37k are mine (the bike is about a year old :eek: ) it's a commuter and goes at least 115mi a day 5 days a week. Then there are also fun rides, going to the store, out with friends whatever. And of course it's still running smooth. At this rate I'm gonna obliterate a few records soon.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Count me in! I hit the mark last week or so, would've been a bit earlier if I fixed my speedo healer after the sprocket change ;) Technically only about 37k are mine (the bike is about a year old :eek: ) it's a commuter and goes at least 115mi a day 5 days a week. Then there are also fun rides, going to the store, out with friends whatever. And of course it's still running smooth. At this rate I'm gonna obliterate a few records soon.

Where's your photo?

Mac fz6n

90,000 km's = 55,923.4 miles.

Bike purchased in '09 with 7,000 km's (4350m).

Glad to be part of the club, Hope to make the 100,000 miles. :thumbup:

Cheers,
Mac.

Insanity_rules

Utter Nutter
You guys were the reason I bought my FZ6N. Seeing these kind of mileages give me hope. I'm commuting 80 Kilometres everyday so wanted a bike that was fun but could do a decent mileage. I'm planning to change the oil every 5 thousand and filter on 10. Would that be regular enough?

chnordiste

oil and filter every 10 000 km is good enough ;)
That's what I've done so far and keep racing it without major issues

mouhaaha :rockon:
FAX4wdv.jpg