2wheel levers

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had my levers for 2 -3 months about 2 weeks after installing I got discoloration I've tried I contact 2wheels with no luck any one have the same problem and how dd you get into contact with them?

View attachment 46197

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I read somewhere on here they owned up to a bad batch and made good by sending out new pairs to others that emailed them on the forum but I've tried to contact them 3 times no response I'm really starting to get frustrated

philz

Reaction score
Visit site
Same happened to mine and they got replaced by the2wheels.

Those ones faded too so I tried to get them replaced but got no reply. Ended up buying silver levers in the end but the black bits on them faded too.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't think it's a *bad* batch. I think they will all fade. The more time your bike spends parked in the sun, the sooner they'll fade.

Expensive levers will fade too, but not nearly as quickly.

I'm on my 2nd set of 2wheel levers. There's slight discoloration on newer set after one season. Bike is rarely parked in the sun though.

Sucks that they're not responding to questions. What they really should do is have a disclaimer that the levers will fade. Pointless to replace them as the new set will fade in the same amount of time under same circumstances.

chemicalsmile

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought mine before last year's season and so far they haven't discolored. Wish they'd anodize those parts the same as the lever - whole reason I got silver ones was to avoid discoloration from black, only to find that those parts are black anyways...

Royaltool88

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had the exact same problem. I purchased a shorty clutch and regular brake lever from them (black with gold dials). After about 2 weeks you could really tell that they were fading. They went from a dark gold-ish gun metal color to straight gold in about a month. I'll admit tho my bike stays outside all the time because i live in an apartment, they still function great aside from looking like crap. I managed to get in contact with the2wheels and they wanted me to send them back...to China...for a replacement but I'm not going through all that. Anyone think it would be a good idea to get them powder coated or something of the sort?

Keep in mind, I took these pictures awhile ago, my levers are completely gold now. The first pic was taken right after i put them on.

Royaltool88

Reaction score
Visit site
I contacted them through the website and then they emailed me, Paul at [email protected]. Their website does say that their "anti-oxidizing and long lasting." He asked that I send pictures, so I sent the same ones I put up on this thread. Then they proceeded to tell me to send them back...:shakehead:

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've tried to contact them 3-4 times but they do not ever respond I feel like I won't be buying from them ever again