2nd Bike...

NRVOUZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone, I just bought a 2008 FZ6 Last week. I live in Killeen, TX and I have been looking over this forum for about the last 2 weeks. It seems like a great place to meet people and get to know all about this bike. I have allready got a few pretty good ideas. It is actually my second bike though. I would post a pic but I am sure you all have seen enough stock bikes allready. Anyhow I just wanted to say Hello to everyone and I look forward to chatting and maybe going for a ride with some of you all soon.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am sure you all have seen enough stock bikes allready.

Impossible!!!

Welcome to the site, glad that you joined and made a great choice in bikes!!!. If you aren't going to give us pictures then at least tell us what color...

Ride lots and post often!!!

NRVOUZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay here is my Bike. The only thing that I have done so far was add those Frame Sliders. I ordered a new windscreen this afternoon as well as a Fender Eliminator Kit. Anyhow Here it is...:thumbup:

blkparade

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome. I am also an owner of the 08 Raven. Also started with the same mods except the windscreen I ordered appears to be on an indefinite back order. It was the Puig Dark Smoke. I was wondering what style did you order and are you in the same predicament. I ordered mine from KneeDraggers. Again welcome and hears to getting that break mileage in.

NRVOUZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome. I am also an owner of the 08 Raven. Also started with the same mods except the windscreen I ordered appears to be on an indefinite back order. It was the Puig Dark Smoke. I was wondering what style did you order and are you in the same predicament. I ordered mine from KneeDraggers. Again welcome and hears to getting that break mileage in.

Actually I did order the Dark Smoke Windscreen from them and I have not checked for my confirmation email so it looks as though I may be in the same predicament. I ordered the Rizoma FE Kit as well and the guy said he should have it in about a week so we will see.... I think I may cancel my order at kneedraggers and order from somewhere else, too bad too because they have a warehouse here in TX so shipping would be pretty fast...

NRVOUZ

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: from west Georgia. I use my fz6 as a second machine also!:rockon:

I actually traded my other bike in for this one. I think next year I may get an additional motorcycle ( Speed Triple) but I am sure I will keep this one for a very long time. :D

Last edited:

NRVOUZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Impossible!!!

Welcome to the site, glad that you joined and made a great choice in bikes!!!. If you aren't going to give us pictures then at least tell us what color...

Ride lots and post often!!!

I think I made a great choice. I had originally gone in to get an R1 but insurance for it was insane..... I really love this bike though...