2012 Mileage Figures Anyone?

YZF73

Reaction score
Visit site
So here we are a little over 1/2 way into the first month of the 2012 riding year anyone broke the 500mile mark yet.....

Yep... well kinda, from the pics it adds up to 476, but I did go for a ride just before taking the original pic (about 85 miles), so I've gone just over the 500 mile mark :rockon:

At this time last year we were under a foot or so of snow, this year its been reasonably mild and dry for the past couple of weeks, with this week turning colder but still reasonably dry, not stopping me getting the FZ out there though :spank:

Yamahaboyz

Last edited:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Well how's everyone doing so far? My first picture was lost in the crash and I don't have the original anymore, but I'm 99% sure it was 23,0?? But anyways here's where I'm at now

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep... well kinda, from the pics it adds up to 476, but I did go for a ride just before taking the original pic (about 85 miles), so I've gone just over the 500 mile mark :rockon:

At this time last year we were under a foot or so of snow, this year its been reasonably mild and dry for the past couple of weeks, with this week turning colder but still reasonably dry, not stopping me getting the FZ out there though :spank:

Yamahaboyz

Pffft - 500mi!

LOL!

Try 5205kms! (3235mi)

I've done 1092kms (679mi) since the start of March alone! (just going to work and back!)

No wonder I'm getting saddle sores!

LOL!

Cheers,
Rick

Last edited:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Forgot to take a pic but I reset my trip a (keeps track of total years mileage whereas I use trip b for gas mileage). Reset it prolly after 4 rides but it's got 450 on it now 300 of which I put on it today. Actual is prolly around 600 for the year at this point

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
Well how's everyone doing so far? My first picture was lost in the crash and I don't have the original anymore, but I'm 99% sure it was 23,0?? But anyways here's where I'm at now

ChevyFazer....23,321 mi << thats what Vegasrider has you down at....

As of tonight Im at 19,078mi :D

For the week I was in Florida I was missing my poor bike the WHOLE time....at least I got to do a full wash and wax yesterday! :rockon:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
60% of the time it works everytime...

Don't know what that had to do with anything but waxing your bike huh... I haven't washed mine in months lol, although it did rain a lot last week and that cleaned it up some lol

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
My first ride of the year was today..snow finally melted enough to leave the garage. Posting my annual miles would only reconfirm how lame riding in Canada is.

Jayson

Reaction score
Visit site
as of this morning my annual mileage for 2012 is exactly 0km.

weather sucks here. (Vancouver area BC) many mornings it's still near freezing and raining when I leave for work. (5:30am)

Looking to insure the bike mid April when I return from Hawaii.

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Started the 2012 season with 6,354 miles this past weekend. Since then, I have put 225 miles on the bike.

Looking to lay down somewhere between 7-8k this year. We will see..

*Edit* Forgot about the pic..I will take two on my way out of work before I leave and post later. One of my trip B which is this years mileage and one of my odometer.

Last edited:

YZF73

Reaction score
Visit site
Pffft - 500mi!

LOL!

Try 5205kms! (3235mi)

I've done 1092kms (679mi) since the start of March alone! (just going to work and back!)

No wonder I'm getting saddle sores!

LOL!

Cheers,
Rick

Wait there a minute, thats 500 miles, in 17 days, in January, in the UK... give me a break!!! :rockon:

Just checked and found that I've now done 2346 miles so far, trying to see if I can reach the 10k mark by the end of the year, however with petrol prices currently at 140 pence a litre, and set to climb another 3 pence a litre in august, that might not happen :(.

Yamahaboyz

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
I had 25,100 miles at the start of 2012 season. (I'll check soon and edit this so it is exact). I have already put over 200 miles on quick is pretty good considering I live in north dakota.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
with petrol prices currently at 140 pence a litre, and set to climb another 3 pence a litre in august,

I thought the fuel prices were crazy expensive in the UK?

Ignoring currency conversion, I pay roughly 23c a litre MORE here in South Oz!

Cor blimey Guv'nor!

Cheers,
Rick

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Forgot to post these the other day. First is of the ODO, second is of the mileage I have logged since I took out the bike this past weekend.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn, I haven't even ridden 10k miles yet. I'm sucking this year, partly due to the fact that my bike was out of commision for about a month, and no major roadtrip taken this year. I went to Hawaii instead.

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I guess I can't prove it but I purchased at 7127miles on march 3rd I do 100 miles a day to school and I'm at 152xx now so 8k miles so far few months left I'll get a pic of the pink :)

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just took a pic of mine (apologies for the poor quality)

Started with 23 869, now 38 020, so 14 151kms (8793mi) this year, so far. (had heaps of rain, so I've been taking the cage to work a bit)

IMAG0002.jpg

Cheers,
Rick