2009 FZ6 S2 Undertray

Trip Hazzard

Reaction score
Visit site
Does it exist, is there a undertray out there to fit the FZ6 S2 Fazer, having fitted some laser extremes, (sound very nice) i'm getting a load of crud, fling up under the seat, so need a undertray to help keep it clean, any answers, any idea, please let me know.
Thanks.

Trip

You may find my post on a Scorp undertray helpful. I'm sure the difference won't too great and its real simple to do with little tooling.

HTH!

Does it exist, is there a undertray out there to fit the FZ6 S2 Fazer, having fitted some laser extremes, (sound very nice) i'm getting a load of crud, fling up under the seat, so need a undertray to help keep it clean, any answers, any idea, please let me know.
Thanks.

Trip

I'm not sure if your bike is the same set up as my 2007 faired version with Scorps.

I cleaned the underneath plastic/parts very well and then applied some of the shiney, actual duct tape, underneath wherever there were opening's crap was coming in. I attached to the factory inner fender (where your tool kit resides) and whatever was near the opening in question. That also included the seat locking mechanism (which likes to collect crap).

It isn't visable unless you literally crawl/duck down to look up, under the seat. Works fine BTW..

had a look at the scorps undertray thread, it's down to the good old corn flake box which comes in very handy for making templates, we'll see how i get on.

Back