2008 Mileage Contest!

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
odoAug08.jpg

Oops!! Just got home from IBA National meet in Tulsa, so am a little late getting Aug photo up.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
I will be sure to put you in as a commuter sportrider. Just hold off till next month to post your OD's since I have already edited yalls in the spreadsheet and all.

-bryan

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I forgot to take a pic! I had very close to 3920 around the 15th. I've hit 4400 today but know how many miles I've put on between fill-ups. Sorry for no pic, but 3920 is my number for the last update. As you can tell, I didn't get nearly as much riding is last month as I wanted!!! Argh! Rain sucks!!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, sorry no pics, but I rolled into the parking lot at work this aternoon and my odomoter registered 18,300 miles on the nose.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am in FL and miles from the bike, but it had 5138 on it when I parked it before vacation! I won't see it again until the 22nd.... :(

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I forgot to take a pic! I had very close to 3920 around the 15th. I've hit 4400 today but know how many miles I've put on between fill-ups. Sorry for no pic, but 3920 is my number for the last update. As you can tell, I didn't get nearly as much riding is last month as I wanted!!! Argh! Rain sucks!!

Also, Bryan, I see that this late posting didn't get into the spreadsheet? Again, sorry for the delay! it was 3920 for last month and 5138 for this month. Thanx!

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Also, Bryan, I see that this late posting didn't get into the spreadsheet? Again, sorry for the delay! it was 3920 for last month and 5138 for this month. Thanx!

Yea, sorry about that. Ill get it in there. Ill update the spread sheet probably this evening. Thanks to those that are keeping on the regular updates!

-bryan

SueMc

Reaction score
Visit site
Whoops! No update pic this month, the bike has barely moved. We've been doing landscape work and building a deck in the back yard. When the weather's nice, we're working outside, and when we're not working, I'm too sore to move!

I could post a picture of our nearly-finished deck...

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It has been a long time since i updated this, i took this one a couple mins ago, looks like i turned 10,000 miles on my way in this morning!

thulst

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I need to take the picture tomorrow during the day. It's not going to work taking a picture while it's dark. 29264 km till now.

S

sportrider

Dang, I gave you guys a 2 month head start and I'm already in 4th place :D