2007 Yamaha Fz6 (Boston, MA/RI)

Kingwu

Reaction score
Visit site
EDIT: BOUGHT

I am currently looking for a 2007 Yamaha Fz6. Must be in great condition and actually runs. I'm new to this forum but hopefully someone will have what I'm lookin for. Will consider a 2005-06. MAYBE an 04 if the pricing is right. Just send details and info my way, the more the better. But I'm from the Boston/RI area. And if you guys know someone selling id love to have details/pictures.

ALSO, i'm not into that streetfighter look with only one round headlight. I'm into that ninja fierce look ;).

Last edited:
I am currently looking for a 2007 Yamaha Fz6. Must be in great condition and actually runs. I'm new to this forum but hopefully someone will have what I'm lookin for. Will consider a 2006. But I'm from the Boston/RI area. And if you guy know Someone id love to have details/pictures.

Thanks.

You might want to check the four sale section. Click on the Forum button on the top left of the screen and scroll down. I think there are a few for sale already.

sometimes you might have to travel for the right bike? any reason why you don't want a 04/05?

I'll consider it, but I seen a picture of 05's and they're all blue with the white "fairing" (I believe is the right term). Do you have one an 05 for sale?

white? I don't think I seen white one, most of them are blue/gray or gray/gray, either way keep on checking in and I am sure something will come up, try trolling craigslist as well

That dumb mother****er doesn't know how to answer his phone. He probably sold it already but was too lazy to take it down.

There is really no need for name calling. All 3 of those bikes could very well belong to members here. By chance, if that's the case, you just lost a potential ride.

Back