2007 fz6

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
Had this a few days now and REALLY enjoy riding solo on it. When the wife went for a ride with me, the fun factor all but went away. That's OK, we have a blast riding the Harley together about 15K miles per year. I don't see how you could possibly beat the FZ for a great all around bike.
Oh yeah, I'm 49 and my wife is 40, hence the reason she likes the backrest, stereo and smoother ride of the full dressed Harley.
Oh yeah, I WANT LOWER FAIRINGS !!!!!!!

joe1971

Reaction score
Visit site
Yup for a bike that was meant to do a lot of things well they sure hit a home run with the FZ. :thumbup:

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hahahahaha.....my wife is what EVERY man ever dreams his wife will be....and the Harley...sorry guys, if I had to explain, you wouldn't understand.
And,I think we CAN agree that as long as we can afford it, we drive what we want. The Harley is the #1 bike in the garage. The FZ is a pure blast, but it'll never replace the Harley.

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
Guys,
My posting this was NOT meant to be a pissing contest about "what precious bike is better". Sorry. They both have qualities that make them desireable to different people for different reasons. If I had enough disposable income, I'd have another dozen bikes in my garage, all kinds of different types and makes. Contributing factors to what one rides are: age, $$$ to spend, lifestyle, riding styles, destinations, solo or two up riding, trying to impress others, and alot more I can't think of right now.
My signature explains why I made MY choices. Read it and you'll understand.
Peace out !
Harley owner ( I'm 49 years old. )
FZ6 owner ( I'm 49 years young. )

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey.. those are 2 sweet bikes :).. i would also consider a harly for my 2nd bike... just for 2 up with the girl.. not for by myself :)