2007 FZ6 stock exhaust

DaBanker

Reaction score
Visit site
For sale is my 2007 FZ6 stock exhaust. It has around 3000 miles on it before I upgraded to Leo Vince. If you are interested call or text Ryan (614) 906-0070. Its the stock muffler, pipe, and cat. Maybe $150 or $125 depending on shipping. Its been in my garage for over 2 years so I just need to get rid of it. First reasonable cash offer takes it. Thanks.

Let me know if you sell it! I have my 2006 stock exhaust with 200 miles on it been hanging in my garage since 2007! Blah

Haha ya every time I move something in my garage I notice this and think someone may want it. Finally decided today is the day to post it.

Pictures included if any is interested.

That's the same reason I kept mine. The reality is most people who have upgraded to an aftermarket set of cans has no plans to go back. I keep mine just in case I decide to take a 3,000 miles cross country trip one day or the zombies come, in both cases quieter exhaust would be better. :thumbup:

I have a 2006, I'm not sure 2007 will fit. however, I'm interested in a 2006 OEM exhaust (no cat) really, really cheap :thumbup:.. plus shipping to South Carolina.. anyone?

Thx, Mike

I have a 2006, I'm not sure 2007 will fit. however, I'm interested in a 2006 OEM exhaust (no cat) really, really cheap :thumbup:.. plus shipping to South Carolina.. anyone?

Thx, Mike

I'm fairly certain the CAT setup changed for the 2007 model year. So it won't fit your 2006.

On the plus side, I have a stock 2006 exhaust. There is no CAT. PM me and let's see if we can work something out??

Back