2007-56 reg FZ6n-black/orange

MrTurner

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm looking to see if there is any interest in my bike. I bought it in March, after trading a GSXR750. I wanted something a bit different, so plumped for the FZ-6. I'm not 100% happy with it though, as it is too much of a performance drop. I want something with more power/race tuned, so if sold, will be looking for a GSXR600, or an FZ1 or Z1000.

On to the bike.. It's a stunning paint scheme, black and orange. I believe this was limited to the 2006 model year only. It's in fantastic condition. Mechanically, it needs nothing. When I bought it from the dealer, I asked them to put a brand new tyre on the back, which has seen about 600 miles. It's got 2,900 on the clock, and doesn't miss a beat. It's had 2 owners including me, the last owner bought it as a pre-reg, and owned it for a year.

If you're looking for a clean and tidy FZ6n, look no further!

Bullets:
2,900 miles
Totally standard
black/orange
Service history
2 owners (plus pre-reg)
No mechanical spend needed
£3,300ono

The bike is located near to J27 of the M1. I'm in no major hurry to sell, if I get no interest from here, it'll go on e-bay/biketrader for a bit and see what happens.

Pics will be added tonight or tomorrow, if you want to see the colour scheme, check out Mivv's website here: MIVV - SPORT - Silencers - pics 5,6&7 (that machine has additional Mivv X-cone and flyscreen, not included in sale). Test-rides are welcome, but I will need to see fully comp insurance, or hold the full asking price in cash before you ride.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

MrTurner

Reaction score
Visit site
OK - here are the pics :)

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

MrTurner

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump..

I've got an offer on the table for £3100 at the moment.. If anyone can better that before Saturday, it's gone..

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
good luck on the sale, and BTW I LOVE the Z1000. it was the bike that made me fall in love with the Nakeds. that one gets my vote for your replacement (not that my vote counts for squat)

MrTurner

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks mate. I'd love a Z1000, but Kawasaki spoilt it for me by bringing out the 2007 version. It made the earlier ones (the ones I can afford :eek:) look so boring!

So - I think I've settled on a Ducati 749.. I just need to take a test ride to make doubly sure (been on a 748 and loved it).

jimmytwosheds

Family Guy
Reaction score
Visit site
if i'd have only signed up to this site 2 days a ago. i have just bought a fz6n in orange black 56 reg(£3050 delivered +taxed from dealer - Ramoto) from bournemouth and I live in Annesley Woodhouse..............never mind.