2006 fz6 hp

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the 2006 FZ6. I am just getting ready to sell it and am compiling the for sale notice.

I am sure it is the 98HP version but there is nothing on the registration document to confirm this. Is there another way I can tell if it is the 98 or 78 HP model?

1.jpg

Steve

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh no! Who will experiment with windshields if you are gone? As far as the hp, if you can't find it anywhere on the title/rego you could always get it dynoed and show the sheet with it; at least around here they have cheap dyno days every so often. Last I saw was $20 for 3 pulls, maybe you could cut a deal since you only need one.

FZ6-ZN

Insert nonsense here
Reaction score
Visit site
They are all 98hp, except they limit the engine on some models to make them 78hp.
There is just a throttle stop that you have to bend away and then you will have all hp again. You don't need to remove it

FZ6-ZN

Blazin FZ6

nOObie
Reaction score
Visit site
Does a 2007 have this throttle stop you are talking about? I'd like to know what exactly you are talking about, and how to get rid of it! :rockon:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 ^

not a worry for the US guys...

Steve, you're going to ride your Moto G only from now on? No replacement for the FZ?