20% off Leo Vince & Michelin Pilot Pures

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just thought I'd let you guys know we're about to announce a 20% Off sale for these products, which ties in nicely with me about to order both!

Leos:
Aluminium were $1139, now $911.20
Titanium were $1176, now $940.80
Carbons were $1496, now $1196.80

It's not ebay pricing, but it's closer in any case and you should have better recourse if there are any issues with them on delivery. They need to be purchased (or paid for if on backorder) by 31st May.

The Pilot Pures are still TBA with pricing, but should end up the same as our Pirelli Supercorsa SP pricing, being $499pr.

They're just being uploaded to the website shortly, so in the meantime if you want to order or find out more just PM me. Cheers, Cameron.

Edit - Pures looking like $459pr with a 190 rear, so even cheaper with the 180.

Last edited:

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Update - Pilot Pures are $439.95 for a 120/180 combo. Bring your wheels in and it's free fitting. I'm getting a set next week :)

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Exploit our $8 shipping Mikey! We offer $8 Aust-wide on all orders. Will be on the website Monday, in the meantime you can either PM me to order or phone the webshop on 1300 250 450.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bugga! Bad timing for me I'm afraid. I'm about to blow a wad (of cash) on my rear shock. Hopefully this'll stop me destroying tires so quickly. My PB is a Bridgestone BT015 in less than 1,000km. All street use, no burnouts, no lockups, and good pressures. It was pretty much a slick all the way to the edge when I took it off. The Pure is up to 1200km, and while looking a bit worse for wear (due to the shock) It's hanging in there quite well.

Great price BTW. I bought something else at the same time but I'm pretty sure they would've set me back 520, the pair. And 8 bucks delivery OZ wide...lol..I could cry.:eek::D