1st post

Alabusa

Rollin' on the river
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys!

Been a lurker for a while and finally decided to jump in the fray.

A little about myself. I am 38 years old and been riding for over 20 years. Currently ride an o9 Busa. Traded an 06 for the o9.

IMG_0068.jpg

I have ridden a FZ6 quite a bit and love the feel and handling. Feels kinds like a Schwinn after getting of the Busa and this is in no way a put down. The weight difference is amazing. The FZ I have rode belongs to my brother-n-law.

Rt_Side.jpg

As he is trying to sell it I will be around with numerous questions as I am seriously considering buying it from him. Looking for a bike for me and also my wife a ride of her own. I think this one should fit the bill nicely.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome.........hope you buy the bike. It's a great fit for just about everyone. You're not the only Busa owner on this forum (not me).

Reaction score
Visit site
Pull the trigger and buy it. I have only been riding about a year, and the FZ6 exceeded all my expectations. You'll see alot of comments about the comfort of the seat and the 1st to second gear cluck. Again, I have been riding for about a year and use the bike as my primary means of transportation, so my butt is now trained. The first to second gear clunk can be negated by higher rpm shifting about 5K.

Overall great bike

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Depends on the price... what's he asking for it? Nice rides!!

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
That's a great price - I say go for it as well. I know the 05 was recalled for the throttle position sensor (TPS) found out the hard way so you may want to check into that in the 06 models.

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow. That is a great price.

You could buy it now and sell it for the same price in 2 years / 20k miles. It's practically free.

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Just buy it.

Check it over, install new tires if they are original (3-4 year old tires may not be safe if the bike has been stored where it's exposed to sunlight), change all the fluids and enjoy. If it's not for you, you will be able to sell it in the spring for everything you put in to it.

Welcome to the FZ6 forum!